- Best for the money (as in great value).
- Best on the market (top of the line, class leading performance)
- Best under “X” amount (catered towards certain price ranges)
#1. Uniden R3 - The Best Radar Detector in 2019
- Longest Detection Range Currently Available
- 100% Undetectable to VG-1 and Spectre Elite RDD’s
- Plenty of Customizable Settings
- Features GPS (in R3 version) for False Alert Lockouts
- In-depth Filtering Options to Reduce False Alerts from X, K and KA Band Sources
- No Automatic False Alert Lockouts
#2. Escort MAX360c - Most User Friendly Detector
- Very Good False Alert Filtering
- Impressive False Alert Lockout System
- Good Overall Range for X, K and KA Bands
- Plenty of Internal Features
- Connects to any 2.4GHz WiFi source
- 360 Degree Coverage
#3. Redenso PRO-M - Most Compact Detector
- Fantastic Range Against X, K and KA Bands
- Very Small in Size
- Great False Alert Filtering
- MRCD Detection
- Good Value Price Point
- Undetectable to VG-2 & Spectre Elite
- Build Material Feels Cheap.
#4. Escort MAX360 - Featured Packed & Good Value Detector
- Good False Alert Filtering
- 360 Degree Arrows
- Bluetooth Connectivity to Escort Live
- Easy to Use
- Detection Range Doesn’t Match Price
#5. Valentine One - Classic & Reliable Radar Detector
- 360 Degree Arrows
- Great Detection (especially when tuned using V1Driver app)
- Reasonable Price
- Can be confusing to configure at first
#6. Escort Redline EX - The RedLine Remastered
- 100% Undetectable
- Good Performance
- MRCD Capable
- Good Filtering
- GPS & Bluetooth Enabled
- Price Too High
#7 Uniden DFR6 and DFR7 - Value Packed Duo
- Affordable Price
- GPS Enabled in DFR7 Model
- Good Range for the Money
- KA band alert tone might be annoying to some
#8 Escort iX - The 9500ix "Remastered"
- Good Price Point
- GPS Enabled Lockouts & Low Speed Muting.
- Friendly Interface
- Bluetooth Connection Enabled
- Range Performance Could Be Better
#9 Redenso XP - Solid Mid-Range Radar Detector
- Exceptional Range in Highway and City Driving.
- Undetectable to RDD’s.
- Simple Layout.
- GPS Enabled Lockouts.
- No “Over-Speed” GPS Alerts.
#10 Redenso SP - BEST Value Radar Detector
- Good Range
- Stealthy Against VG-2 and Spectre RDD’s
- Simple Design
- No GPS chip
What About Laws?
To get a better understanding of what your state, province or countries says, we wrote a guide here about different radar detector laws. Each country, state, province or municipality have their own set of laws. Look into the details to learn more.